Volantes Technical Recruitment are presently seeking EASA B1.3 EC145 licensed engineers for a prestigious rotary client in central Europe.
This is an opportunity to join one of the leading companies in there sector who are a service centre for the largest manufacturers in the world Leonardo and Airbus helis.
As certifying staff CAT B1.3 on EC145 within Base-Maintenance, you are supporting together with your colleagues the maintenance, repair and overhaul of helicopters and their components. In addition, you will occasionally support our helicopter customers for worldwide scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events.
Your profile and qualifications: ?
- Accomplished professional training as aircraft mechanic or comparable education ?
- Thorough knowledge of helicopter mechanical systems and associated specialised equipment ?
- EASA Part 66 B1.3 license required, EC145/ Bk117 D2 type rating preferred, however consideration will be given to suitable engineers that can demonstrate they are working towards their license ?
- The ability to work as a team leader and to high standards to ensure continued safe operation of the aircraft ?
- Ability to work as part of a team, on own initiative and under pressure ?
- Service minded and flexibility to fulfil the customer needs and company requirements
On offer will be an excellent salary package and benefits package as well as ongoing training programmes.
Please note this role will require full relocation as it is a Monday – Friday shift pattern.