Postholder Continuous Airworthiness (nPCA)
Annual salary: CHF 90,000 (at 100%)
Department: CAMO, Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance organization
Objectives and function of the position: Independent work / interface to Part 145 operation
– superordinate position: reports directly to the managers
– Subordinate position: Head Office
Relationship with other bodies: cooperation with managers, head office and Part 145 operation
Competencies: The job holder is responsible for the independent implementation his field of activity taking into account the existing standards, guidelines and checklists responsible and has the necessary specialist knowledge:
– Experience in a maintenance company or in a helicopter operation is one Basic requirement. Good knowledge of EASA legislation.
– Professional handling of the authorities.
– German and English spoken and written, business fluent.
– Good knowledge of people
Signature rule: The job holder signs his correspondence
self; Contracts etc. are made by the manager
– Maintenance planning with an overview of 17 helicopters (R22, R44, R66, EC120, EC130, AS350)
– System maintenance MRX BlueEye
– ARC Review
– Interface between OPS and Part145
– Revision of the CAME manual and its appendices
Additional / secondary tasks:
– Support of the manager in investment planning / investment forecasts
– Participation in monthly meetings