Our client specializes in the development, production, commercialisation and support of a new generation of helicopters. It is based in the Zurich region and currently employs 300 people. Its first model, the single turbine SH09, offers the highest standards of safety, comfort and performance, coupled with low operating costs. Additionally, it provides the largest cabin/cargo volumes, outstanding modularity and the latest generation of electronic systems. Built for the most demanding missions, the SH09 helicopter is generating an excellent market response.
- Operate efficiently to conclude all on-site installation, repair, and maintenance (preventive and corrective) and test activities. Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda.
- If necessary, Compile technical data pertaining to changes and improvements.
- Operate equipment in a safely manner, and use proper technical publication.
- Be active part of Kopter Prototype Maintenance Organization, contributing to the execution of its activities (troubleshooting, installation, repair, maintenance and testing)
- Routinely inspecting aircraft.
- Diagnosing faults with aircraft and deciding how best to repair them.
- Carrying out any necessary repairs or replacing parts.
- Testing repairs and measuring the general performance of the aircraft.
- Ensuring that the aircraft meets all safety regulations.
- Keeping records of all work carried out on specific aircraft.
- Able to perform heavy reconfiguration of aircraft
- Good Knowledge of Part 21J/G and PART-M Regulation.
- Hold a technical degree or certification
- Proven experience as helicopter avionic technician is mandatory.
- Previous experience as helicopters Prototype Maintenance and experimental environment is an advantage
- Ability to manage and reserve technical equipment.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and ability to identify customer oriented solutions.
- Good communication skills and ability to deal in a professional and efficient way with customers, managers, site supervisors, and technics in the field.
- High flexibility and ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts.
- Self-Driven attitude.
- Team Player
- Flexibility to be deployed with short term notice, and willingness to live abroad for short to long periods (< 6 months to > 1 year)
- Advanced English language skills.
Our client is offering an exciting job opportunity in an entrepreneurial environment with room to grow in every dimension.
If you feel you are suitable for this role and would be willing to relocate to Switzerland then please do get in contact to discuss further.