Volantes Technical, on behalf of our European based Private Jet Client are recruiting for the role of Maintenance Manager.
This is a Permanent Position based in Austria
Our client is Europe’s leading private jet charter offering on-demand flights at affordable rates. They are looking for talented passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work with our client have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment.
In this position you are responsible for the management and the execution of the maintenance of our fleet of 20 Mustang Cessna C510 including staff, stores, tools and technical record. You lead an international multi-cultural team and report directly to the Accountable Manager. Your tasks include to
- plan, coordinate and schedule the aircraft maintenance procedures
- arrange all services which are relevant for the safe operation of the flights
- provide 24/7 AOG immediate technical support to company aircraft and to give general technical support to aircraft crew
- troubleshoot and repair discrepancies of electrical, flight control, hydraulic, landing gear, engine and fuel systems
- identify the nature of discrepancy and establish process to correct the problem in a timely manner
- ensure all requested maintenance is performed in compliance with regulatory and company policy
- update the maintenance organisation procedures (MOE), ensure that they are always up to date, followed by the team and in accordance with EASA requirements
- document maintenance discrepancies and actions, correct audit non-conformities
- Experience from a technical career in aviation, preferably Cessna and/or a degree / diploma in aeronautical engineering
- Knowledge of EASA Part-M, Part-145 requirements and national regulations
- EASA Part-66 AML Licence B1; additionally B2 / C is an advantage
- Experience in a leading position, e.g. as a line station manager
- Experience from international multicultural teams, if possible in a leadership role
- A good command of written and spoken English (B2) and/or German is a plus
- IT proficiency, very good MS-Office skills and use of computer maintenance Programs, e.g. Traxall
- Problem-solving & good decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team orientation, stress resistance, flexibility
- Ability to work occasional weekend shifts covering technical support hotline, flexible working schedule
This position will be based at our clients headquarters in Linz-Hörsching / Austria. Regular trips for AOG support within Europe at short notice have to be expected at least 10 days a month.
Our client provides
- An exciting and challenging task for ambitious experts
- A secure job in a multi-cultural company
- A successful, internationally active company with a highly solid ownership structure
- International environment in a dedicated team
- Quality work environment and social benefits
- An open and respectful corporate culture characterized by a refreshing team spirit
If you feel you are well suited to the role then please do apply in the first instance.