Volantes Technical, on behalf of our European based Private Jet Client are recruiting for the role of Quality Manager / Compliance Monitoring Manager Part M & 145.
This is a Permanent Position based in Austria.
Our client is Europe’s leading private jet charter offering on-demand flights at affordable rates. They are looking for talented passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work with our cient have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- Maintaining and developing implemented EASA Part M and Part 145 quality system including observing national aviation regulations
- Developing and surveillance of continuous quality improvements
- Coordination with competent CAA aviation authority (e.g. AustroControl) and surveyor
- Controlling operational processes with focus on quality
- Performing audits according to approved audit plans
- Auditing and certification of aircraft engineers, calibration of equipment and tools
- Management of findings and noncompliance reports
- Evaluating the implementation of a corrective action plan and conduct a follow up
- Fulfilling all stages of the audit process: the audit scope, objectives, follow-up and closing by following corporate policies; and practice using techniques that deliver objective, measurable results
- Applying and describing international and regulatory requirements for internal audits
- Technical training and/or education, preferably in aeronautical engineering or a university for applied science
- Professional work experience (min. 2 years) in quality management and/or quality auditing
- Knowledge of laws and regulations relating to quality assurance systems
- Knowledge of auditing procedures and techniques
- Experience in the field of aviation is an advantage but not a must
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written)
If you feel you are suitable for the role then please do apply in the first instance.